Trip 2 Cancelled...

TWEEDLEDEE2

Earning My Ears
DEPREESSED JUST THINKING THAT IN 5 DAYS WE SHOULD BE LEAVING FOR WDW FW. AND WE HAD TO CANCEL A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. NOT COOL, VERY COLD(WI)....THIS IS TRIP NUMBER 2 CANCELLED IN A YEAR. WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GO A WEEK AFTER 9-11-02 THE LAST TIME. I THINK WE SHOULD BE PLANNING A TRIP SOME PLACE BECAUSE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT US TO GO TO WDW....NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.

:(

So sorry! Been there, done that, and didn't like to have to cancel either. Here's hoping your next trip will come off okay!

So sorry you had to cancel your trip. I had to cancel this year too, & in fact would be there right now if we hadn't... well maybe. Don't give up!!!! WDW FW is worth the wait!!!! Even if you've been there before! We postponed our trip until next November & hopefully we will get there as planned. There's a reason for everything. We cancelled our trip this year due to hubby breaking his neck after being thrown from a horse in May. Well if we had gone on our trip we would have been clear across the country when daughter skidded on black ice & rolled her pickup on the interstate in North Dakota on Sunday night on her way home!!! She has strict orders to stay put while we are away on our trip next November! ;)But if we had been on our trip as planned we would have had to leave early to come home...one of us by air & the other driving alone all the way back to Montana! So like I said, everything happens for a reason. Plan for next year & keep on trying & thinking ..."the mouse!...the mouse!...the mouse!" :Pinkbounc

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter