Trip 5 weeks away -- No signs of Merry Mixer yet!

SpoonfulofSugar said:
then go to the SSR annual meeting at 2pm and then :moped: head right over to the Merry Mixer :Pinkbounc !!!
:banana: What A way to start vacation and our first trip "home"!!!! :banana:

Hay! We are doing the same thing. Attending the SSR meeting then heading over to the merry mixer!! It will be our first trip home too!

I did call MS about bringing guests that are staying with us. The CM checked with her supervisor and said that it was fine to bring others that were staying with you.

Thanks for the info Patty3, I will give it a try.

I was in no shape or form trying to push the envelope.

I merely asked a question concerning whether my sister could attend with us or not.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

kaelarad said:
I got the member's email this morning and the Merry Mixers will take place from 3-5 each day, December 1-29.

The Merry Member Mixer is NOT a daily event. It is held each Thursday in December from 3-5pm. Family/guests are welcome to join you at the event.

These mixers have always been fun in the past. They are a casual way to enjoy DVC and get to meet othe members while at WDW.

From the Member's website:

Join us for a Merry Member Mixer just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®! Celebrate the season by mixing and mingling with your Disney Vacation Club neighbors on Thursdays in December.

Bring your family by any time between 3:00 and 5:00 pm for festive entertainment and complimentary refreshments.

This exclusive get-together is our gift to you this holiday season - one of the many perks of Membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter