Trip of May 2017 I visited the Character Spot in Epcot A total of 26 times!!!

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
Ladies and gentleman it is true I kept count and yes I did visit the character spot 24 or 26 times in one day during a week stay in May, which meant I as soon as I went out the exit I went right back in. Stay on the property during Epcot magic hours is how I did it so many times. I have photos but it keep saying the file is too large but anyway I went character crazy the whole week I was up there. I've met Flik about 12 times in one day, Goofy at 44 during the week, Mickey same as Goofy, Pluto 20 times, Baloo and King Louie about 7 times during the week, Donald at least 17 times, and many more!!! I love the characters more then I like the rides.lol I'll put up some photos when I resize them.

Too bad Guinness Book of World Records wasn't there to witness. Wow. Did you say/do something different each time through the line or just take another picture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!