Trip planning

DisneyJim

Earning My Ears
Have to say I'm looking forward to a December trip! Really looking forward to the Osborne light show that was great last I saw it. Last time I went I even bought the monorail to put around the Christmas tree, yup...no one else had that on the block!!

December seems a long time off but something to look forward too!!

what's a nice quiet hotel to stay in, think I'll stay Disney property this time. Any reviews on the hotel at the animal kingdom?

DJ
:earsboy:

Hi Jim! Welcome to the DIS! :wave: I hope you'll have fun here :)

December really is a great time to go. The Osbourne lights are fantastic, and it's fun going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and the Candlelight Processional as well. I also love checking out the decorations at the resorts as well.

I've never stayed at the AKL, but I visited there earlier this month. It's really breathtaking. I was surprised by how close the animals are to the rooms! It's really something to see.

You may want to check out the resort board for answers to all your questions about the resorts.

Karen

Welcome to the boards. I love going to Disney in December, the feeling you get when there is truly wonderful. I have visited AKL several times but have not stayed there myself but no plenty who did and they all loved the resort and didn't really mention any problems. I have visited AKL, eaten there and walked to property at night and have to admit that one day in the future I will make it a point to stay there. As stated above check out the resorts thread and you may want to read the various reviews on Deb's site wdwig.com. Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter