Trip Reports! ***Official April 2013 thread***

How is the reports going. I have not updated mine in awhile. I am waiting for my Photopass pics.

I was hoping we'd have more by now. I've tried to catch any new ones and ask if they want to be listed here, but it is sometimes difficult to tell at a glance when a trip happened.

Instead of making this Part 2 of the Official 2013 thread, we'll make this our trip report thread. :cool1:

Post your TR links below and I will add them to the first post.

If you weren't part of the April 2013 thread, that's okay. :goodvibes Go ahead and post your link and I'll include it above. :)

Just a note from the Moderator: When people are looking for a report in April, they can come to this page and find it fast without having to scroll through the thread. Your thread will still remain on the Dis Trip Report page, but this will be quicker. We also want your User Name to go along with the title of your Trip Report. -OhMari

Just want to say I LOVE this. So much easier. Will you be doing this for all future months too?

Just want to say I LOVE this. So much easier. Will you be doing this for all future months too?

Not me but maybe OhMari. I just wish more of the folks with April TRs would let me know. I've found a few and added them but searching is tedious when people don't put dates in their title or first post. I don't know how to get the word out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!