Trouble pulling up ADRs

jlcd

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their ADRs on the Disney website? I have a couple I would like to cancel but I can not get them to show up. Others I am able to retrieve without an issue. At the risk of sounding cheap, I do not want to make a toll call to do this. I will cancel once we get there, but would like to do it now so someone else can take advantage of the reservation.

Have you checked the phone number you used for booking them? This question comes up several times a week and it seems that it is almost always the phone number (cell phone no. used but trying to put in home phone or maybe digits transposed....) So to answer your title question, yes, lots of people have had trouble retrieving them online. ;)

Did you book them on the phone?

That's the other reason some can't bring them up. Any that require a CC hold also need to be cancelled on the phone.

I have tried every phone number. Home, and both cells. It seems to just be a problem with the ones I booked online. Those that I did by phone are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter