True Blood Season 5

So, I'm thinking .... someone has put a vampiric hallucinogen in the "blood of Lilith," each member thinks they are the chosen one and they'll kill each other off. (I can't believe I just typed that.) And then, who would be behind this?

Season Finale tonight! I do hate cliffhangers and you know they're going to have a bunch of them until next June. Aughhh!

Billith!!!!! (I can't take credit for that, my DD came up with it!) I really liked this season, but wish they had cut out a lot of the side stories and spent more time on the Lillith enclave.

Terry & the Smoke Monster didn't deserve that much air time. Nor did Andy and the fairy woman.

And, please God, let Alcide recruit a more classy pack. Amen.

Yes! That was the best season ender yet! That episode finally redeemed the rest of the season. Don't care about the quads, but the rest of the episode was awesome! Now we have to wait another stinkin' whole year.

BTW, Love BILLITH!!!

But that what was so cool about the ending! Will certain shifters survive? What about poor Bill? Humanity is at stake for the next season. For such a "meh" season, I thought the finale rocked!

But that what was so cool about the ending! Will certain shifters survive? What about poor Bill? Humanity is at stake for the next season. For such a "meh" season, I thought the finale rocked!
That's so true the whole thing was just a long drawn out bore to get to the next season.

I did have to laugh at Andy's new parental role, times 4. Lafayette and Co. were great to watch. I was thrilled that Tara found her place in the Vamp world.
Billith? I covered my mouth to prevent screaming at the hotel at DL at my excitement. I do think Alcide's father may have a larger role on this to be waited on season 6. I do hope Tara and Sookie can be friends again. But the times, they have changed.

If they do work in Anna Paquin's pregnancy, I wonder who will get the coitus credit?:coffee:

I do NOT think we have seen the last of Reverend Steve. Goodbye Russell Edginton. I hope you reprise on AHS. :goodvibes

Before I forget- I just dont see Jason and Jessica. I want Hoyt back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter