Trying not to over whelm a first timer with planning!!!

MrTmPrice

Earning My Ears
Im Planning a trip to WDW for our Honey Moon i have been at least five times with family and she has only been to DL, so it ill be a first of many trips for her. I worry that i will be over whelming her with every thing that WDW has to offer.

Any suggestions for me this is also the first trip im planning on my own.

Congratulations!!!!
What does she like most about Disney? Once you know that then plan things that incorporate her likes.
My boyfriend and I are going to Disney and he has been more than I have. This will be my 3rd trip and there's a ton of stuff I haven't done. My boyfriend has done a lot more than me - we are staying at Disney and we are on the Deluxe Dining Plan. We will be eating a ton of food:scared1:

My biggest suggestion is to not overwhelm her. Do what you know she'll like, and maybe some surprises too :goodvibes Once you know what you're doing then show her those things.

I hope this helps :)

Well we plan on going in the first week of December. we are also going to get one of the dinning plans. i think she is still looking at it like WDW is simular to DL. and keeps asking if we really need to stay on property.

I just want her to have a great time so that she isnt resistant about going back latter!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter