Trying to Find the Name of this Disney Book

MonorailPilot

Mouseketeer
So I was flipping through the tv channels a couple days ago and caught mention of a book about how Disney went about acquiring the land for "The Florida Project" and how they used different names and corporations to do it. If anyone knows the name of this book it would be greatly appreciated. I believe the book is relatively new or brand new. Thanks in advance!

So I was flipping through the tv channels a couple days ago and caught mention of a book about how Disney went about acquiring the land for "The Florida Project" and how they used different names and corporations to do it. If anyone knows the name of this book it would be greatly appreciated. I believe the book is relatively new or brand new. Thanks in advance!

Married to the Mouse: Walt Disney World and Orlando
Richard Fogelsong, 2003

chronicles Disney's relationship with Florida. good read

Project Future: The Inside Story Behind the Creation of Walt Disney World
Chad Denver Emerson, 2010

Just got this book off of Amazon a couple of weeks ago but have yet to read it - looks alot like the aforementioned book.

If you want something with less pom-poms...but more clever:

Team Rodent: How Disney Devours the World

Carl Hiassen, 1998

Thank you very much!

I am an avid Disney fan and I love studying business models so I have been reading a lot of the business aspects of Disney type books.

Disney War

Creating Magic

An American Dream (Walt Disney Biography)

The Disney Way

The biography of Walt Disney by Neal Gabler released in 2006 does a good job in covering this period of Disney's life. The book is a little long but if you like detail it does a good job of that. It is also a great biography of Walt Disney in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter