Trying to fit The Wave breakfast into schedule

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I REALLY want to go to The Wave for their breakfast buffet during our next trip. I thought that maybe we can plan a 10 or 10:30 breakfast on the day that we go to MK for RD. For this to work it would have to be an early (8 am) opening. Has anyone left MK for breakfast on the monorail loop and then returned to MK for a couple hours? Is it worth the trouble?

Easily done. Don't bother with the monorail though. Just walk from the MK to the Contemporary. About 10 minutes.

Here's my suggestion: Take the monorail TO the contemporary. It's the first stop on the resort loop after the MK. After breakfast, walk back to MK. If you get back on the monorail, you'll have to stop at the TTC, Poly, GF and then the MK which will definitely take longer than walking. Of course, if the monorail is a "ride" for you, then go for it. But if you want to save the most time, this is your best bet!

Thanks, everyone. I never thought of walking. I'm really excited to try this breakfast, and my teenage son will love it!

We did Early Entry MK - then Chef Mickeys (breakfast/brunch) - and then the monorail to EPCOT
So your plan for The Wave would be fine.
Easy Peasey !

Easily done. Don't bother with the monorail though. Just walk from the MK to the Contemporary. About 10 minutes.
I agree. I'd just walk across. The Wave breakfast is AWESOME and definitely worth it. The benefit of walking across is that you have a little bag check along the way, which isnt busy, and lets you bypass the main one at MK (which is busier).

I agree. I'd just walk across. The Wave breakfast is AWESOME and definitely worth it. The benefit of walking across is that you have a little bag check along the way, which isnt busy, and lets you bypass the main one at MK (which is busier).
This thread “got me thinking” that we may get an ADR for breakfast checkout day of BLT! Have read good reviews, sounds delic! Cost for adults and hours of breakfast buffet? :confused:Thanks !!:goodvibes

This thread “got me thinking” that we may get an ADR for breakfast checkout day of BLT! Have read good reviews, sounds delic! Cost for adults and hours of breakfast buffet? :confused:Thanks !!:goodvibes
When i was there in Nov, the price was $23 pp plus tax. You get the buffet, also you can order items from the made-to-order menu as well (included in the price). I had the buffet plus made-to-order french toast. The butters they serve with it are INCREDIBLE. So yum! I love the food there.

Theyre open pretty early. I cant remember how early but i'll find out and get back to you.

EDIT: Breakfast starts at 730am btw and goes until 11am.

Breakfast 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Lunch 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Dinner 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM

another vote for walking. You can take the monorail from MK to Contemporary as its the first stop or walk. I would definitely walk back or take the boat. Its a nice walk. I would not take the monorail back as you would have to do the entire loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!