Trying to plan a trip next Feb.

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
Hi, we are going on a cruise next Jan. and get off the ship on Feb. 3. We want to go straight to Disney but will probably not get there until late afternoon. We then have to leave early Sat. morning to drive home. Boy the decision you have to make. I was looking at booking Disney and getting the UPH passes and then having to do separate reservations for either/and Tues. and Fri because we will not be able to use the passes for Tues or Sat. Then I looked at Mousesavers and checked the prices out and the cost to get a room and then buy 4 day passes ends up being cheaper and if we only use 3 days the other day will be there for us later. But, do we book now, buy the passes now or wait. Will there be a Canadian deal later or not? Do we go through Dreams and have them get us the deals although if it is a Canadian deal I think I have to get it and transfer it back to them. Also, can we get the 4 day passes here in Canada at the CAA or are they not available in Canada? I have lots of questions I know but this is the first time we have to buy passes and stay at Disney.
tigercat

Ok, first of all I wouldn't go with the UPH. Just buy the 4 day passes and use them. Usually the Canadian deal for Feb. is for 7 day passes, which do expire, so these wouldn't be practical for you. Have you decided where you want to stay? If so, check with DU about prices, and watch for specials. Passes can be purchased here through a TA - not sure about CAA. You can also simply purchase your passes when you check in.

Yes I went to mousesavers.com and figured out that buying a 4 day pass would be more economical especially if we get the room at a good rate. I have thought of booking with DU and have gotten one quote from them but that included UPH. The only thing holding us up in actually booking with DU is that my dh job is really funny, in that they can give him paycuts at their whim so we want to make sure we have the money in the bank.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter