Trying to plan this wedding

Bbellwedding

Earning My Ears
hello everyone,

I'm in need of advice and guidance.
We are planning a Disney wedding, we are thinking the escape package. But the only thing is we want to have that reception part and dinner without the super high price. There will only be 10 of us and from some of the minimums for food and beverage at many of the restaurants are just too high for only 10 people to meet, unless I'm not thinking of how quickly it'll add up or things are included I didn't know.

We are thinking of having the ceremony at Sea Breeze Point and also for the evening doing the desert party, which I need more info on that too. Because I know I can't go thru Disney event catering unless we want to take off all our wedding gear, but to me is part of the experience and photos. Also, I know some of the restaurants you can see the fireworks and also do the desert party if I'm correct. So that'd b nice to have it all in one place if possibly, if not thats ok too.

For the reception, it doesn't need to be big, jus somewhere we can all eat and enjoy company and have a first dance with my soon to be husband. That's why I love the napa and sonoma rooms. Private, great space for everything, because we would also do the cake there too, just the price is so high for minimums.

Sorry I know it's a lot to shoot out at once or might not even be enough for what I'm asking but anything helps!! Thanks!!!

You can always make a group dining reservation at any Disney restaurant with no food and beverage minimum, and they try to seat you all together.

If you want a private event, you could do an Escape wedding and then add a private catered event through your Disney wedding planner at one of the convention center locations, the Attic, Ariel’s—almost any location where a Wishes reception can be held. The food and beverage minimums depend on the space, and they aren't all as high as the minimums at Napa and Sonoma rooms. You could add a private dessert party to your day the same way, by booking via your Disney wedding planner, and still wear your wedding attire inside the park.

Check out all my interviews with Escape couples, including many with couples who added a private catered event and/or a dessert party to their day. The Escape Overview show explains how to do this in detail.

@lurkyloo ,Thank you so much! I will look into all those and check out the links. Anything can help!

Also, I didn't know if you knew if it's possible to have a reception at epcots nk pub side? Because then we could eat and mayb add additional deserts and watch the fireworks all in the same location.

Thank you again!

Yes, if you only have 10 guests, you can book UK Pubside. Your planner just needs to get permission from Epcot, but that shouldn't be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!