TS Credits

crisrn2003

Mouseketeer
Can we pay for our 7 yr old's meals out of pocket and use her TS credits on an adult meal? Thanks for the help...

crisrn2003 said:
Can we pay for our 7 yr old's meals out of pocket and use her TS credits on an adult meal? Thanks for the help...

Maybe. There's intense speculation on these boards that disney is "catching onto cheaters" who do things like bank their children's meals and use them for adult meals. The ddp brochure has recently added a 5th page of FAQ that say children's entitlements are intended for children's use.

We never did that, I felt like we had plenty of TS credits for our family's needs.

I'd suggest looking at the menus on allearsnet.com and deciding what interests you. Plan your meals from there and don't go into it trying to "screw" the mouse, go into it deciding what would make an enjoyable vacation for you and your family. Even using your own vehicle, you need to figure that a TS meal will take 2 hours or so from your day, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the meal, time of day, location, transportation, etc.

Disney recently clarified the rules on this. From the new Dining Plan brochure:

Q. Can adults use child meal entitlements?
A. Sorry, meal entitlements can not be shared between adults and children age 3-9.

You probably could...but it's specifically listed as a no-no on the plan, so I guess it's between you and your conscious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter