Tshirts On Sale

macymichelle

Mouseketeer
WENT TO THE DISNEY STORE TODAY. ADULT TSHIRTS WERE ALL 9.99 AND WHEN YOU USE YOUR 20% FROM MCDONALDS, IT WAS A GREAT SALE. THEY ARE REGULARLY 14.99. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT:pinkbounc

I got Buzz and Woody shirts for my boys when they were on sale but dummy me forgot my McD coupon in the car and didn't remember til I got home. What characters were out for adults. I want to get dh 'Grumpy' as that is what he is about all this trip is going to cost. My boys and I think it's hilarious, but I doubt he will!

Carla

They have Grumpy! At least our store does. I bought one for my dd Saturday night (she's 13 and it suited the theme of the evening, if you know what I mean!) and used a coupon so it was only 7.99. It was also tax free, as we had a special "back to school" shopping weekend here in Texas.
They also had Tigger, Pooh, and maybe Mickey in the adult sizes. Kids shirts were 7.99 and they had Toy Story, Tigger, Mickey, Minnie, and the Princesses.

i know ours had grumpy also. they had all kinds of characters in both adults and children.we all love tigger!! they also had a lot of stuff already 25%off and a few things 50% off. i thought the tshirts were great! don't forget your mcd's coupon:p :p :p

I guess it's time to hit TDS again....thanks guys!

Can you use your DC discount and the Mcdonalds coupon? Wasn't sure if you could use both.

I was at Disney store in Hyannis, Cape Cod mall this past weekend and saw the t-shirts on sale for $9.99. In May MIL and I bought 4 matching Tigger t-shirts and 4 matching Mickey t-shirts at the $14.99 rate. (I had Disney 10% discount off this). I was bumming when I saw the $9.99 rate however we would not have been able to get the 4 matching shirts at the $9.99 rate. We would have needed 2XL, XL, L and M so I feel better now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter