TUI Free Dining Plan

Simee

Disney Bear
hey guys, I booked my holiday with tui for 29/09-13/10/18 a couple months ago, I saw that there is now a free dining plan if I booked now.

I was wondering if you guys have any experience with trying to get them to add on the free dining plan to our holiday and if it’s possible or not?

hey guys, I booked my holiday with tui for 29/09-13/10/18 a couple months ago, I saw that there is now a free dining plan if I booked now.

I was wondering if you guys have any experience with trying to get them to add on the free dining plan to our holiday and if it’s possible or not?

I think it means that if you book between these given dates this year you can get free dining for bookings for next year. Free dining for 2018 finished in November 2017. Some free dining comes on US site but not much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter