Tui package Holidays with 7 Day Magic Ticket and Genie plus

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Was just about to book for July for 10 nights. We only want to visit for 7 days and go to Universal for 2. Was about to add on tickets - 7 Day Magic with Genie + but Tui booking site says that 7 day Magic ticket expires 7 days after first use - other sites eg Attractions Direct say that the 7 day ticket expires within 15 days of first use. Which is correct? We don't plan to visit Universal on the last 2 days and want to spread out our Universal days and although there is a 14 for 7 offer on, it would cost us more for the 14 days as we are adding Genie +.
The Tui helpline number has just closed for today - typical.

I'd say TUI are wrong - probably not got away from the Ultimate tickets blurb.
Disney themselves say "For example, a 7-Day Magic Ticket includes seven days of admission to be used across a 15 day window."
But it's just possible (I'm clutching here) that TUI are selling some cheaper version of Magic, or even a stockpile of Ultimates they are calling Magic, so I'd contact them and say you ain't handing them any money until they clarify what they are actually selling.

Thanks I thought so too but there was a massive wait on the phone so I tried to contact them via a message as per their website which said they would get back within 72 hours - nothing nearly 2 weeks later - not the best start - I did book BTW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter