Twin Pack N Plays

mickeymegs

Earning My Ears
hi! I’m heading to Disney in September with my twin girls who will be 19 months when we go. My question is has anyone fit two pack n plays in one hotel room? If so which hotels. We’re trying to pick where to stay but I want to make sure we can fit both of the pack n plays comfortably.

We fit two pack and plays in our room at Boardwalk. It was a king bed room, and the pack and plays fit next to the door to the balcony and the bed. There wasn't a lot of space for foot traffic, but it worked pretty well. Our twins are pretty used to creative sleeping arrangements so they weren't phased by the togetherness in space.

We brought our pack and plays and mattresses from home, which I think also helped - there was zero adjustment to the bed situation!

If it's just the twins and parents try Pop. Request a newly renovated room and keep the murphy bed up. This would give you lots of space for the two pack and plays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter