twisted wishes

2sweetangels

I live in my pj's!
ok here is a new game for you all, how we play is the 1st poster will ask for a wish then the next poster will take that wish and twist it around then make a wish themselve

poster 1 I wish someone else will wash my dishes

poster 2 wish granted, but that person breaks all your dishes while washing them

ill start:
I wish I had a piece of chocolate cream pie right now

You wish is granted, but the person handing it to you will smash it into your face, enjoy.

I wish for a drip to WDW.

Wish granted but you'll have to share the parks with the Association of Overachieving Parents.

I wish the laundry would fold itself.

Your wish is granted, but since you didn't mention that you wanted your clean laundry folded, your dirty laundry had gotten folded instead. And, your clean laundry is still sitting in the dryer.

I wish for a brand new car.

Your wish is granted but you've bought the only lemon on the lot and as you drove home, the steering wheel came off in your hands.

I wish I had a jacuzzi tub.

frndofpooh said:
I wish I had a jacuzzi tub.

Granted but it has an unrepairable leak so it won't hold any water
so it is useless

I wish I didn't have to work this week

Wish Granted, but you are home sick with the worst case of the flu.
I wish my kids would listen to me.

Wish granted. They listen well but since you did not ask for them to follow your directions, they only complete about half of what you ask of them.

I wish I could move my entire family to Florida.

Granted, you can move them there but they won't stay, they keep going back to where you started.
I wish I could win the lottery.

wish granted, but many other people won the same lottery so you get $10.00

I wish I had a nanny to help me

Granted, but you will be subjected to endless litanies about her dysfunctional family and her need to find a man.

I wish I owned a DVC

Wish granted, but you had to sell everything you have to buy it, so now you have no way of using it.

I wish my neighbors across the street would move.

wish granted, but in replace a bunch of college drinking and partying kids move in and have blow out parties almost evey night

I wish I had 1 nice gourmet dinner waiting for me at home one night

Wish granted, but it was msde in the early morning and is ruined by the time you get home at night.
I wish I could go to WDW more often.

Wish granted, but when you get there it's a hurricane and the parks are closed.

I wish I won a million dollars

wish granted, but the IRS takes it all for back taxes

I wish my cats could clean thier own litter boxes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter