Two 50-somethings and Their Relaxing Trip to Universal (Better Late than Never) - Nov. 9-17, 2018 (Completed)

I enjoyed your trip report! It looks and sounds like you had a great get away. Your next get away sounds like it will be well deserved. I loved the pictures of you two Hamming it up with your robes on. Thank you for sharing your experience here :wave:

Great report! The pool cabana looks so nice! I hope we don't have any trouble with the photo package deal we bought.

We liked the luau at The Polynesian very much. I wish we were able to see the one at Royal Pacific during our upcoming trip. Unfortunately, we are arriving on a Monday and flying home Saturday afternoon.

Great report! The pool cabana looks so nice! I hope we don't have any trouble with the photo package deal we bought.

We liked the luau at The Polynesian very much. I wish we were able to see the one at Royal Pacific during our upcoming trip. Unfortunately, we are arriving on a Monday and flying home Saturday afternoon.

The cabana was really nice. It made for a very relaxing day. I think I was so excited about being there finally that I wasn't paying attention. I think we are going to try it again on our next trip. It is nice to have the pics together and not rely on a passerby.

We haven't been to the luau at the Polynesian. We did enjoy the one at the RP though wish we weren't so tired. It is on the to do list for our trip next year. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!