Two Back to Back Reservations at Kidani - Will We Have to Move Rooms?

jpeden

DIS Veteran
My wife and rented points to stay at Kidani this September. We decided to add a day to attend the first MNSSHP. We went through DVC Rental Store and our advisor there contracted the original renting member but they did not have enough points to extend the stay. That being said, they were able to get us another reservation in the same studio category (standard view). So, we check in for the first reservation the 11th of September and check out the 15th. We then check in on the 15th for the one-night. Our advisor at DVC Rental said we should inform the front desk when we arrive we have two back-to-back reservations and they will not make us move - we will just need to go downstairs, "check out", and then "check back in." I basically want to know if this is true, or if it's not - we have a 7:30AM reservation at Kona Cafe that morning and I want to know how early I need to go down there in case we need to leave luggage w/ Bell Services.

Thanks in Advance!

Yes, what you were told is what you should expect to happen. You won't have to move, but you will have to check out and back in that morning.

It would be best if the owners had MS reference each reservation to the other as a continuing reservation. The rooms are assigned several days prior to your arrival, while they will do what they can to let you keep the same room, it isn't guaranteed.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter