Two Bedroom OKW question

pentex

DIS Veteran
Hi! We have a weird stay arranged this time, due to renting points, having my Mom with us, etc.

* We start off for three nights in a studio

* Go to a two bedroom for seven nights

* End with last night in studio

I remember once someone telling me we should stay in a "lock off" 2 bedroom unit and then hope to move inbetween same suite? Could someone explain what this is and what I should request?

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

A "lock off" is a one bedroom and a studio next to each other with a connecting door. Both the studio and the one br have an external door as well.

In a dedicated 2Br there is no external door on the "studio" side.

This may be difficult to link if the reservations are thru more than one member. You would need to link the lock-off studio reservations together (all 11 nights) and then add the lock-off 1BR portion of the reservation for those 7 nights.

If the 2BR is NOT a lock-off, you won't be able to accomplish it at all. You may request a lock-off 2BR and then try to have MS link the studio reservations all together.

You will also need the assistance of the rental member to deal with MS- unless the points were transferred to your own account.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter