two evcs in a Lincoln town car

If they are rental size, not in the trunk.

I have a Taurus and with two ECVs (one smaller than rental size) I put the batteries from the larger one on the floorboards in the back seat, and put both seats on the back seat. Then I am able to fit two ECV bodies and drives in the trunk.

Using the back seat and back floor, as well as the trunk, you should be able to do it, but don't quote me.

Mike

Thanks for your help we were afraid they wouldn't fit. Walker says there isn't a difference in size in the larger evcs than the regular ecvs? Just the weight of the part where you put your feet is stronger....do you know anythign about the differences between the two. Also they said the seat was a little wider. We don't weigh 300 but do weigh over 200 and thought the seat would be more comfortable.

Thanks

While doing some shopping I found the most general size, including the rentals, is about 24" wide and 43 - 47 Inches long and weighs well over 100 pounds.

The "Go-Go", which is normally not a rental is only 21" wide and 39" long, and weighs under 100 pounds.

The Walker rentals are both the "standard" (larger) size for both the regular and heavy duty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter