Two FP+ Questions

accm

DIS Veteran
1) If I already have a FP booked, and go to try and get another one, will MDE only show times that I can book? For example, I have a safari FP booked for 9:15, and FOP for 12:45. If a 9:20 FOP becomes available, would I even see it?

2) My parents are staying on property, but check in the day after us. They booked a package. I thought I would’ve been able to book their FPs at the same time as ours (as long as it fell during their stay), but it keeps giving me an error that they don’t have tickets. Do I need to wait another day to book their FP?

1. If you edit your 9:15 fastpass, you can see alternative times. Refreshing brings up different times sometimes.

2. If the accounts are linked to your MDE, then you should be able to choose them in your party.

1. No it will not show you times that you already have booked

2. Are you trying to book 60 days out? If so then you will have to wait an extra day for your parents 60 day window then you can book together

1. No, you will not see available FP during the times that you have a FP already booked.

2. The package tickets are the problem. If they had tickets linked that were purchased independently from a package, you could include them in your fastpass party. But with package tickets, the system thinks they do not have a valid tickets until their check in day.

If you do not have all 3 selected then yes, it will show overlap times. If you are modifying then no, it won't. The problem is that even if you see an overlapping time you won't be able to get it. MDE will allow you to select it and then it will error. If it requires changing 2 FP's for 1 (dropping the currently selected FP for that time and moving one you already have) the system wont handle it. If it doesn't have to change 2 FP's then you could select the new one and drop an old one.

Ok, so should I get rid of my earlier FPs (Everest at 9:05 and Safari at 10:15) to try and move my FOP up from 12:40? Or should I just leave it for now?

Similar question for DHS. We have a FP for 9:15 and one for 10:20, and then SDD for 12:40. Should I cancel the earlier ones to try and move up SDD?

We’re going mid September for what it’s worth.

Ok, so should I get rid of my earlier FPs (Everest at 9:05 and Safari at 10:15) to try and move my FOP up from 12:40? Or should I just leave it for now?

Similar question for DHS. We have a FP for 9:15 and one for 10:20, and then SDD for 12:40. Should I cancel the earlier ones to try and move up SDD?

We’re going mid September for what it’s worth.
Do you otherwise not want to be at AK at 12:40 and HS at 12:40? If you don't want to be there at that time then yes get rid of the others to hope to move them up. If you are going to be FP something at that time, what difference does it make?

Do you otherwise not want to be at AK at 12:40 and HS at 12:40? If you don't want to be there at that time then yes get rid of the others to hope to move them up. If you are going to be FP something at that time, what difference does it make?
We’ll have my one year old with us, so ideally I’d like to have those must ride FPs as early as possible, so that if we need to leave for a nap, we don’t end up missing them.

Also, I’d like to maximize the time I have to get 4th+ FPs, and I think it’ll be harder to move up FOP or SDD than the other rides

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter