Uber discount codes?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
For those that use Uber frequently, where can I find discount codes at?

My daughter uses Uber daily. She does subscribe to the monthly upgrade (I'm not sure of the name, but it's in the app) for the $10. It doesn't necessarily get her a discount but it get's the best available rate. So she might get an Uber black for the base rate. We buy her discounted Uber GC from what I see on these boards. It's been very helpful. ex. $100 GC for $85. The app automatically draws on these first then goes to her CC.

Pre-COVID, discounts would just appear in the app. I don't think I've seen that in awhile, though. I have both Lyft and Uber apps on my phone. Sometimes one would have discounts and the other one wouldn't.

If you have two people traveling and one does not have an account for Uber/Lyft set up, have them do it right before you go. There are usually some discounts for new subscribers. The current subscriber may even be able to send an invite to the other person to join and then each person gets some sort of benefit or discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter