UK Disney AP cancelled for 2020

Blueslegend

Earning My Ears
I am hearing that travel to the US could be cancelled through 2020. Someone from the UK got a refund on their AP for 2020 from Disney due to no prospect of travelling. Not scare mongering but anyone equally concerned? I have 2 trips booked this year so looking for guidance

Perhaps the AP had not been activated?
I suggest that there will be a reciprocal arrangement between the U.K. and the U.S.A. and we will be able travel soon. No one knows, so just be patient.

The truth is nobody knows.

Our faithful Captain Boris last night said we’d be quarantining everybody coming in bar those from Ireland. The next day he had a call from France and had to add them to the list. As soon as he calls Trump to talk about a trade deal and he will be letting in the Americans.

How long before it happens nobody knows. My guess more likely to be Autumn than summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!