UK Disney Planning DVD

Cherb

Earning My Ears
Hi Pete and gang,
in this weeks podcast you mentioned that us Brits could not get Disney planning DVD's due to some legal restrictions. Just to let you know that I have the Disney Planning DVD on my shelf as I type (as well as the Universal DVD). And they're original's ordered from the offical websites, not hooky copies ;)

Keep up the good work!

Hi Pete and gang,
in this weeks podcast you mentioned that us Brits could not get Disney planning DVD's due to some legal restrictions. Just to let you know that I have the Disney Planning DVD on my shelf as I type (as well as the Universal DVD). And they're original's ordered from the offical websites, not hooky copies ;)

Keep up the good work!

Hooky - British slang for something stolen or acquired illegally.

You taught me something new.

Ta!! :thumbsup2

Hi Pete and gang,

Keep up the good work!

Yep, I hate one to. I must say, it's less of a planning tool but more of a "Disney-fying DVD" just to get me in the mood to be excessively excited to go. I also have a paris one too.

Yep, I hate one to. I must say, it's less of a planning tool but more of a "Disney-fying DVD" just to get me in the mood to be excessively excited to go. I also have a paris one too.

Where did you get the DLRP one from? I have tried but can't find one anywhere......:confused3

I'm in Australia and have two WDW planning DVD's and 1 DLR one. The WDW ones I bought off ebay. It was my only way to get them. And they are both well watched so it was money well spent. The DLR one I got from a local travel show a few years ago prior to our last trip to DL.
It is soooo hard to ge Disney info locally. These boards are really our main source.

Hey, here's an idea.

Why don't you guys at the DIS or Dreams Unlimited make their own planning video for international visitors. Then we could download it through DIS-TV or watch it on their youtube page.

Thats a great idea Astrodrummer girl!

I got one easily, i just applied off the website, and a couple of MONTHS later it arrived! Litterally 3 or 4 months for it to get here, but i only really got it to show my boyfriend what hes missing! lol!

This version is the Year of a Million Dreams, so its quite sickly, which didn't encourage him!

I want a Disneyland paris one now (we are going in spetember)

Where did you get the DLRP one from? I have tried but can't find one anywhere......:confused3

You used to get them with the brochure but DLP stopped doing it.
I've given mine away to someone on the board, otherwise I'd have given you it :)

You used to get them with the brochure but DLP stopped doing it.
I've given mine away to someone on the board, otherwise I'd have given you it :)

Thanks Cyrano, that was a kind thing to say. :hug:

But why is it so hard for UK to get info? Why wont they mail you the same stuff as us? What is the deal?

Its a law in the UK about promotional mail from other counties or something. I think its to stop those 'You have won the swedish national lottery' scams. Thats what i think anyway, since i ordered mine (and it did take AGES to come) i think it doesnt count?

I also guess at this time Disney is focusing on American travel, but i would say it is a great time to lure British guests with the Dollar as cheap as it is. I love buying $40 jeans and it only costing me £20! You cant buy a good pair of jeans for that knd of money here.

Its a law in the UK about promotional mail from other counties or something. I think its to stop those 'You have won the swedish national lottery' scams. Thats what i think anyway, since i ordered mine (and it did take AGES to come) i think it doesnt count?

I also guess at this time Disney is focusing on American travel, but i would say it is a great time to lure British guests with the Dollar as cheap as it is. I love buying $40 jeans and it only costing me £20! You cant buy a good pair of jeans for that knd of money here.

Yep, totally agree with the half price-ness, we bought so much random stuff back, but we could have got more, but we just didn't have anymore room in the suitcases or the holdall we had bought from walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter