Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

Called for a quote & it was almost 4K for myself, and 10 year old at Caribbean beach preferred.... does that sound right? That’s close to what I paid last February for 10 nights in a beach club villa studio & 9 day park hoppers. I feel like this lady didn’t know what package I was talking about.

Called for a quote & it was almost 4K for myself, and 10 year old at Caribbean beach preferred.... does that sound right? That’s close to what I paid last February for 10 nights in a beach club villa studio & 9 day park hoppers. I feel like this lady didn’t know what package I was talking about.
I don't think that was a correct quote. My daughter and I are staying at CBR with the package for $1866, but we have a standard room and no dining plan.

I don't think that was a correct quote. My daughter and I are staying at CBR with the package for $1866, but we have a standard room and no dining plan.

I don’t think so either... she did add the dining plan which would have added about $600 total... so that should put it at about 2200-2400... the preferred room can’t bump it another 2k. I’ll wait to see what my TA comes back with.

That can't be right. We have 2 adults and a 5 year old at CSR standard room, 4 day park hoppers, and regular dining plan for $3600. It averages to $243 per person per night with the dining plan or $185 per person per night without any package alterations.

I still don't know how they got a family of 4 at CBR for $149 per person per night in their example on the package page.

That can't be right. We have 2 adults and a 5 year old at CSR standard room, 4 day park hoppers, and regular dining plan for $3600. It averages to $243 per person per night with the dining plan or $185 per person per night without any package alterations.

I still don't know how they got a family of 4 at CBR for $149 per person per night in their example on the package page.

I was expecting something closer to that PP per night.

Without the dining plan it works out to 231 PP per night for a king room at CBR. With dining it’s 306/night PP.

Maybe the more ‘adults’ on the package the lower pp rate? A lot of hotels do that although I can never figure out why as more people are more work for hotel staff.

Booked! I mentioned this on another thread but I generally stay at POP but have been looking for an excuse to upgrade and this is it! I was all booked for POP that week but easily cancelled and now I'm at CBR! I don't even care about the construction since I spend most of my time in the parks anyway!

Booked! I mentioned this on another thread but I generally stay at POP but have been looking for an excuse to upgrade and this is it! I was all booked for POP that week but easily cancelled and now I'm at CBR! I don't even care about the construction since I spend most of my time in the parks anyway!
I did the exact same thing! I was already booked at Pop, which is like my “home” resort. But the package just looked to good to pass up so I switched to CBR.

Can't be right. That's about the price I got quoted for a Wilderness Lodge quote, for a family of 4! (No dining plan.)

Last edited:
I did the exact same thing! I was already booked at Pop, which is like my “home” resort. But the package just looked to good to pass up so I switched to CBR.
For as many times as I've stayed at Pop I just hope I remember to not go to that bus stop at the parks and have to backtrack!

There were no more standard rooms left at CBR when I requested pricing for 2 adults. Preferred room and no dining was over $2500. If your daughter is over 9, that is definitely a great price. I had the CM triple check to make sure dining was NOT being added to account for a $600 dollar increase from Standard to Preferred.

There were no more standard rooms left at CBR when I requested pricing for 2 adults. Preferred room and no dining was over $2500. If your daughter is over 9, that is definitely a great price. I had the CM triple check to make sure dining was NOT being added to account for a $600 dollar increase from Standard to Preferred.
Yes, my daughter is 23:) So we did get a great price. Did you ask for a price at a different resort?? Maybe a standard room is available at another moderate. I just told the CM that I wanted the cheapest price he could get me.

I would double check with your
TA. I tentatively booked (not totally sure if we can do it yet due to daughter’s school...) and it says “Labor Day Early Magic Your Way Package” on my confirmation email from Disney. However, the events don’t show on MDE.
Quick question...does any of the special events (dinner, toy story land, etc) show up in your itinerary on MDE yet? It's not showing on my but it does say I have the Labor day package. Thanks so much

Last edited:
Quick question...does any of the special events (dinner, toy story land, etc) show up in your itinerary on MDE yet? It's not showing on my but it does say I have the Labor day package. Thanks so much
Mine is the same. I hope more details will show up in MDE eventually, but I have a feeling we won't know anything written in stone until we pick up our credentials on9/3. My only other hope is them updating the webpage for the group.
https://www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x105831abcd&varPage=home

Posted about this in the Toy Story Land thread, but sharing here too! Anyone else thinking of booking?

I called Disney to get quotes on the new Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic package, offered for Sept. 3-8. Values, POR and POFQ are not options in this package. I didn't ask about the other mods because I wouldn't want to deal with construction. The most "economical" (as they say) deluxe package rate I could get for my family of 4 was Wilderness Lodge, standard view at $4,125.

I was told my quote includes:
  • 4-night resort stay, 4-day park hopper tickets (2x adults and 2x children)
  • "Welcome to Fall" Epcot dinner at 4:30pm (8:30pm was also an option) on 9/4
  • Nighttime safari (8:30pm) and Rivers of Light viewing (10:15pm) at AK after park closing on 9/5
  • Exclusive Toy Story Land event from 10pm-12am at HS on 9/6
  • MNSSHP tickets (2x adults and 2x children) on 9/7
Disney's current Enchanted Escape discounted offer for Sept. 3-8 puts WL, standard view with 4-day park hoppers for 2 adults, 2 children at $3,514.

So, in my family of 4's example, for a difference of just over $600 versus the general public discounted package, you're adding the MNSSHP tix for 2 adults 2 children (worth $325) and all of those other special "events" for an additional $286 ... Which surprisingly doesn't seem too bad? If you can make those specific dates work and don't have a better discount with an AP or through some other source -- or just really want to get into that exclusive TSL night -- the package sounds kind of cool.

You have to call to book, but here's the official package info: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/ultimate-fall-magic-package/

Oh, edited to add: I didn't ask about AKL because I wouldn't want to deal with the pool closure. So that may be a bit cheaper than WL -- not sure.

I also booked this for myself without dining at the Yacht Club. Price is 2675 but I believe the package is for 5 nights, checking in 9/3 and checking out 9/8.

Happy Fourth of July everyone! So is everybody ready to make fast passes in the morning?!? I still need to review my choices with my daughter, but I had my rough draft ready to go!

After seeing all of the TSL grand opening pictures and videos I can't wait to spend 2 hours there at night!

Hi everyone! Thanks to a fellow DIS member I found this thread. My sister and I are all booked! We booked the CBR Thursday for $2300 (water view room). We are super excited about all the perks! I wish they would give more details. I was told everything would be in MDE. Then ended up calling because the way it labeled on the email I couldn’t tell it was booked right. Anyway the CM said we are to pick up a welcome packet at check in with all the credentials and that we would not be able to check-in online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter