Ultimate ticket question

Chax

Earning My Ears
Dear Islanders,

If I remember correctly, last year the UK and Ireland Ultimate tickets (14 & 21 days) had an end of the year 25% discount offer going on. Was this a once in a lifetime thing, or is this a returning offer we may still expect to pop up any day now....

#Here'stohoping...

Dear Islanders,

If I remember correctly, last year the UK and Ireland Ultimate tickets (14 & 21 days) had an end of the year 25% discount offer going on. Was this a once in a lifetime thing, or is this a returning offer we may still expect to pop up any day now....

#Here'stohoping...
I’m hoping too ...

Well, the pound is still down to the US dollar.

For us Canadians, we for a 25% discount last year because our dollar dropped. Our dollar has climbed slightly this year so this year's discount is just 20%. The pound is a bit stronger than last year as well so they might do the same thing as they are doing for Canadians - offer a slightly smaller discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!