Um... you wot?

Domo

Wotcha
I have a friend who is CONVINCED that jet streams behind air crafts are part of an evil plot to poison the planet.

Mind you, he also says that no planes hit the Twin Towers and that the Queen of England died five years ago and she's been replaced with a fake.

He's a bit strange.

Oh, and...

He actually believes that over the South pole, right now, there's a dog fight going on between government jets and aliens.

o_O

On another note, my nephew, when he was about 4 years old, would ask why the planes were scratching the sky when they left the contrail.

Last edited:
Search Millennial on the DIS, you'll see.

You're gonna hafta spell it out to me, because I am drawing a blank. Is a millennial a daft person or someone who believes in conspiracy theories?

OK noone walked on the moon, 9/11 was the government, New Town is fake & all actors, Parkland is fake & all actors, Pulse was a government conspiracy and the earth is flat. Ok next idiot up to the plate is.........................

You're gonna hafta spell it out to me, because I am drawing a blank. Is a millennial a daft person or someone who believes in conspiracy theories?
Millenials refers to people born during a certain time frame. Not sure how this is another one of “those threads” but wanted to explain what a millennial is. 19882-2002 or so, approximately. They are often looked on disparingly but I think it’s a touch unfair as they aren’t all bad. Gen X here myself.

Millenials refers to people born during a certain time frame. Not sure how this is another one of “those threads” but wanted to explain what a millennial is. 19882-2002 or so, approximately. They are often looked on disparingly but I think it’s a touch unfair as they aren’t all bad. Gen X here myself.

I gotcha. Thanks for clueing me in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter