Um... you wot?

The airplane contrail thing has been around for a while. There's some extremist nut who drives around town with a lot of this stuff plastered all over his car, and sometimes there will be flyers posted around the areas I have seen that car in. It's all nonsense of course, but some people definitely believe it.

Last edited:

I have a friend who is CONVINCED that jet streams behind air crafts are part of an evil plot to poison the planet.

Chemtrails were popularized on the Internet in the early 1990's by Richard Finke and William Thomas and then starting showing up on the Art Bell radio show.

None of these people were Millennials. :smokin:

I was looking up some info on contrails (regular, boring contrails) and the actual science behind them a few months ago. Wow did that lead down a rabbit hole! I had vaguely heard of chemtrail conspiracies before then, but I didn't realize just how emphatic some people are about it. I'm sure the neighbors heard some of my yelling at the computer about what idiots people can be.

Millenials refers to people born during a certain time frame. Not sure how this is another one of “those threads” but wanted to explain what a millennial is. 19882-2002 or so, approximately. They are often looked on disparingly but I think it’s a touch unfair as they aren’t all bad. Gen X here myself.

Funny thing about Millenials it depends on which end of the years you were born. My DS complains about the ones he works being entitled & know it alls. Except, dude, you were born in 1984 - YOU ARE A MILLENIAL!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Indeed, the earth is flat. Strange though, I can't ever find the edge.

Funny thing about Millenials it depends on which end of the years you were born. My DS complains about the ones he works being entitled & know it alls. Except, dude, you were born in 1984 - YOU ARE A MILLENIAL!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Very true. The beginning and end I think are fluid. I don’t think those born in the early 80’s are the “same” as those born in the early 2000’s. Quite a bit of changed between those decades!

The greatest conspiracy theorists of our time are Baby Boomers and Gen-Xers.

Examples: Joe Vialls, Alex Jones, Gray Barker, David Icke.
I'm sure that every generation has its fair share of conspiracy theorists. It really depends on what they are of have experienced in life. Boomers, being one, I don't remember a lot of things other then the Kennedy Assassination. Otherwise many things might have happened that were strange or hard to explain, but, not really conspiracy theories. Then again it is not outside the realm of possibility that some conspiracy theory's are or could be true. Our current commander in chief is one of the worlds largest, and least logical, theorists and I'm sad to admit, he is a boomer.

I'm sure that every generation has its fair share of conspiracy theorists. It really depends on what they are of have experienced in life. Boomers, being one, I don't remember a lot of things other then the Kennedy Assassination. Otherwise many things might have happened that were strange or hard to explain, but, not really conspiracy theories.

UFO's. Black helicopters. Elvis faked his death. Hitler faked his death. The NWO/Freemasons/Illuminati. British PM Harold Wilson was a KGB spy. Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy. Water fluoridation. These are all from the 70's or earlier.

Actually guys, a few of those wacko ideas came out of his mouth too. No moon landing. Elvis is alive. Hitler escaped in a specially equipped U-Boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!