Unable to edit signature

TalkDisney2Me

Earning My Ears
I am able to click on my name in the top right side and am able to view my signature on my profile page under information, but I cannot find where to edit my signature.

You need 10 posts...and it would appear the one above was #10. That signature access should unlock shortly.

It hasn't worked for me :-/ maybe I have to wait a little longer since all my posts have come within the past few minutes

I have 2600 posts and can't edit..maybe b/c you have to have 10 posts in new system??
Don't think so. As long as you've got 10 posts, you should be good to go. Are you going to your Signature page via your username on the top right?

Is the 10 post a new change I guess. I'd better get working ;)
Well, it's how this "new" site operates. On the "old" boards, you could put an avatar in right away, but you couldn't do other stuff (PMs) until you had a minimum number of posts (can't remember what that number was).

Here, for avatars/signatures/conversation to be available to you, you have to have 10 posts. And there is a time lag from when you've reached that milestone till the system recognizes it (about 30 minutes).

I set my profile up under the old site, cannot edit my, "goofy" attempt at humor in my signature :groom:. Going to follow PrincessShmoo advice (since I read posts her here all the time, Exceptional advice! Thanks) and hope it unlocks.

Keep posting. I was in same boat and then around my 10th or 11th post the ability to edit my signature returned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!