Uncrustables flavours are available on board ?

Starwind

DIS Veteran
Which flavours of Smuckers Uncrustables are available on board ?

I understand Smuckers Uncrustables can be ordered through room service even though they are not on the menu, and can sometimes be acquired in Cabanas. It is possible to ask for them still frozen and sealed. We are considering them as an option for some family members to take off ship to have as a meal in port.

Which flavours are available ?

Smuckers sells several kinds of Uncrustables, but the PB&J versions are:
Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly
Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam
Uncrustables® Reduced Sugar Peanut Butter & Grape Spread Sandwich on Whole Wheat
Uncrustables® Reduced Sugar Peanut Butter & Strawberry Spread Sandwich on Whole Wheat

We are sailing the Wonder if it matters.

Thanks very much !!

SW

The only one's I have ever seen on the ships are the Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly version on whole wheat but It may all depend on the ship and who is doing the ordering.

I have eaten them/seen them on all 3 ships (Fantasy, Dream, and Magic) I have been on.

You may be able to bring your own if they are sealed? Not entirely sure about that though.

We have only sailed the Wonder and Fantasy. We got the pb and grape jelly. We have ordered them through room service and kept a couple in the fridge for when our DS got the munchies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!