Under 3 question

Caveman83

Earning My Ears
l know under 3 at buffet can eat off your plate but at table service do they get something off the kids menu or do we have to pay for that out of pocket?

At a buffet you can get them their own plate. Otherwise they eat off of yours or siblings'. You can ask for an extra plate to split.

ETA if you wanted to get them their own meal it would be OOP.

At Via Napoli, they let our 2 year old order something off the kids menu for free (note: we had two other kids ages 5 and 7 who also did this, but used their meal plan credits).

We paid for all my granddaughter's meals everywhere we ate in March (except buffets, of course) except at Tuttu Italia and Chef de France. We shared our meals at 50's PT and BOG. They both gave her a kid's drink, though.

at CRT my daughter asked for an extra plate so her 2 year old could share off our plates. CM said she could order off the kids menu for free and they would provide a smaller version of the meal. we did not ask, the CM offered. My grand daughter was also given the wand.

Akershus also offered a kids meal, and we only asked for an extra plate there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter