Undercover Tourist for tickets?

Look at the short newsletter dated on the 15th of the month

It will show the link for the ticket prices at the lower sell price

Look at the short newsletter dated on the 15th of the month

It will show the link for the ticket prices at the lower sell price

Thank you! I'll have to check next month's newsletter. Apparently I deleted July's.

nope, i must have deleted it.
maybe someone can pm it to you

but if you are not in a rush, look for the short email they send out on august 15th.

basically it will have little in it but the link to the discounted tickets for many of the parks in orlando

nope, i must have deleted it.
maybe someone can pm it to you

but if you are not in a rush, look for the short email they send out on august 15th.

basically it will have little in it but the link to the discounted tickets for many of the parks in orlando

Thanks macraven!

I also bought Undercover Tourist tickets and we leave in 6 days!! We have never been to Universal. I think the tickets are like a thick paper, kind of like concert or football tickets. I was surprised they weren't plastic cards. Additionally I have a 1 night reservation at Royal Pacific so we can get the Express Passes. My question is do the express passes get added to our tickets we already have? Do those tickets get replaced with different media when I check in at Royal Pacific? I am guessing I will need the Express Pass at every eligible ride. How do people carry their tickets to have them easily accessible?

The Express passes are printed out at kiosks at the hotel. So you present your passes to get into the park and then you have to show your express passes to get in the express lanes for the rides. A great option is to get a water-tight lanyard and turn the tickets on one side and the express pass on the other facing out. So you can just have them scan through the plastic. The water rides at Universal are amazing, but you will get soaked. Absolutely soaked. And so will your passes unless they're protected.

I also bought Undercover Tourist tickets and we leave in 6 days!! We have never been to Universal. I think the tickets are like a thick paper, kind of like concert or football tickets. I was surprised they weren't plastic cards. Additionally I have a 1 night reservation at Royal Pacific so we can get the Express Passes. My question is do the express passes get added to our tickets we already have? Do those tickets get replaced with different media when I check in at Royal Pacific? I am guessing I will need the Express Pass at every eligible ride. How do people carry their tickets to have them easily accessible?

hotel cards and ep cards are two different things.

check in and you get a plastic hotel key card.
use it to get into your room.

take the hotel card and use the kiosk machine in the hotel lobby.

look at the hotel sticky to see what they look like and where they are located.
we have pictures for all three hotels for this help in the stickys

folow the directions on the kiosk
take a picture of yourself.
either accept that pic or do a retake.

paper phote ep will come out of the kiosk machine.

you show that paper ep for using the express lines in the park

many times the pictures on the ep will have a dark appearance.
but the bar code is scanned and that will verify usage for the ep lines

We double load our lanyards. You only use the tickets to enter/exit the parks. It is the EP you use at almost every attraction, so we're put two EP's per lanyard with the bar code facing out, and the tickets inside.

The one downside of the lanyard is that it will be in EVERY picture you take. Choose a (sturdy) lanyard you like. :) Make sure the ID carrier has a water-tight SEAL.

Also know, since you are asking about carrying things....for many US rides you can't bring a bag on the ride! It has to go in a locker while you ride. The locker is free while you ride, but it takes time to get and re-open the locker again and again all day. If you can go bag-free, you'll move around much more quickly.

Hey all! I am also about to use UT to buy some Universal tickets and was wondering if people had advice on the e-ticket versus physical ticket choice- I like the idea of an e-ticket (no chance to get lost in the mail or stolen off my porch- I live in a city) but I don't want to have to carry around a print-out the whole trip. We are staying on-site, is there any way you can trade the e-ticket for a smaller physical ticket? I liked being able to keep it in my lanyard. Thanks!

Hello everyone...I'm late to the party but I had this very question in mind today. My family and I are heading down to Orlando on August 8th and we're staying off-site for a few days before Disney and wanted to go to Universal Orlando. I saw a nice deal on Undercover Tourist but I've never used them. Based on the answers here, they are legit [although I've read a few posts that say otherwise :worried:]. My question is though, has anyone had to pick up tickets in Orlando? If so, how does that work? I'm trying to figure out if I should have them mailed to me or if I should pick them up once I get down there....

Thanks guys!!!

Hello everyone...I'm late to the party but I had this very question in mind today. My family and I are heading down to Orlando on August 8th and we're staying off-site for a few days before Disney and wanted to go to Universal Orlando. I saw a nice deal on Undercover Tourist but I've never used them. Based on the answers here, they are legit [although I've read a few posts that say otherwise :worried:]. My question is though, has anyone had to pick up tickets in Orlando? If so, how does that work? I'm trying to figure out if I should have them mailed to me or if I should pick them up once I get down there....

Thanks guys!!!
Seriously? Who has said that and where? I'd love to know because I smell a competitor or someone with an axe to grind. Whoever or whatever they are, they are not telling the truth.

I haven't ever done a pick up with them. I would do e-ticket and print them at home if I were in your shoes. Any reason not to do that?

I have not read any past threads that stated UT was not legit.

Have spent a lot of time googling today if there are any bad negative statements on the company.
Nothing shows up

I've used UT many times and always a great experience.

Seriously? Who has said that and where? I'd love to know because I smell a competitor or someone with an axe to grind. Whoever or whatever they are, they are not telling the truth.

Like I said, I've never used them but when I did a quick search, I found this.....hence the reason for my post. The Dis has never let me down or steered me wrong so I figured I'd ask you guys. Check this link and read some of what some reviewers had to say.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/undercover-tourist-daytona-beach

By the way, I'm going to get a 2-day ticket with 3rd day free from UT.....which is great!

Question for those who have used Undercover Tourist tickets. I currently have a room only reservation for 11/8-11/13 in MDE. I just got the e-tickets and linked them in MDE... easy as can be. I was playing around in the site and was on the Fast Pass link, and it is letting me schedule fast passes for the next thirty day period! Does that mean my tickets are activated, or do they really only activate when we first use them? Will I still be able to do sixty day fast passes for my room reservation? Thanks!
Brew home,
I just made fast passes with tickets I purchased from a service at 7:00am on day 60 the FastPasses opened for our entire stay.
Prior to that it was just the 30 days you mentioned.
Enjoy your vacation.
Warmest Regards,
Rose

Like I said, I've never used them but when I did a quick search, I found this.....hence the reason for my post. The Dis has never let me down or steered me wrong so I figured I'd ask you guys. Check this link and read some of what some reviewers had to say.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/undercover-tourist-daytona-beach

By the way, I'm going to get a 2-day ticket with 3rd day free from UT.....which is great!
I can't read them because I don't use Yelp so I can only read the short bits on there. I do use UT and know they are not frauds at all. Any one who says otherwise is not telling the truth or the full story

I think they have everything spelled out really clear on their site and are very good to answer all questions anyone has before they order of someone is still confused

I changed devices and was able to read the reviews. Looks like maybe one was unanswered by UT and it was quite old. And they did get their tickets. UT addressed the others, changed policies based on reports and several changed their reviews. Still 30+ positive reviews to 8 negative. Not bad at all, and some of those 8 were changed to positive. Not too bad

I still trust them totally

And I'm very impressed by their willingness to see the error in their ways and make a policy change based on feedback

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter