Unexpected Bucket List Check!

compshu

DisDad #758
I'm super-excited to finally check off two items from my WDW bucket list!

My family had a post-Thanksgiving trip planned this year. It had free dining and everything. But some things came up, and last month I had to make the call to cancel the trip. We were bummed, but as we had already been down for a long weekend in January, we just decided to look ahead and plan for a Spring 2019 trip.

This past weekend, we had some good news, and realized we could make a trip at the end of October! Not only that, but we'll also be able to do MNSSHP!! So, for years we've been talking about wanting to get to the party, and also to Food & Wine, and now we get both!

I think the best part is that we went from having no trip booked to suddenly going in 54 days. It really made my weekend, and now I really have something to look forward to next month.

unexpected trip is the best. my trip is also unexpected. i was sent to north carolina for business so i thought id come down here because its so close

I live in NC, it is pretty close. Our plan is to drive down as far as GA on the 27th of October, then the rest of the way to WDW on the 28th. We'll check into CBR, then head to MK for the party. Then Monday at Epcot, Tuesday at DAK, and Wednesday at Epcot before heading back to NC on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!