Unique Offer Codes

madzy

Mouseketeer
Can you still call in and see if you have a unique offer code attached to your name? I know I have called years ago but I hear there is one going around for the spring and tried calling to ask and was told by the CM that she could not tell me if I had one or not. Is that true?

I don't know the direct answer to the question but I received one in the mail and when I called to apply it to my package that we had booked the CM noted that it was already attached to my name and I didn't have to give her the code that I had in my hand. So I would assume you can call in and check.

Thanks. Ill try calling again. I wonder if i book a trip then ask if they will see if i had one to apply. which resort are you staying at if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks. Ill try calling again. I wonder if i book a trip then ask if they will see if i had one to apply. which resort are you staying at if you don’t mind me asking?

We are staying in a royal room at POR.

Can you still call in and see if you have a unique offer code attached to your name? I know I have called years ago but I hear there is one going around for the spring and tried calling to ask and was told by the CM that she could not tell me if I had one or not. Is that true?
that's odd. I booked 2 rooms through a TA, asked her to call and check to see if I had one or my DD did and we did not have one.
can't imagine why a CM would not give that info to the person whose name the UOC was under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts