Unit requests icemaker

Depending on where it is going, be sure you know the voltage not only for the country, but for the camp. Some have transformers.

I was looking at these at Meijers the other day. I did see on the ad that it makes 12 cubes in 10 minutes. At that rate, it may not be able to make enough fast enough for a whole unit to use.

I thought I saw some the other day, while searching for a ice cream maker on the AAFES site? You might want to check there, no tax and free shipping! :thumbsup2

Here's one from AAFES:
Exchange Online Store - A185H
https://thor.aafes.com/ics/product....1045&mscssid=CWESKMAHGVQ49N4WN4L3CXUVXT2J41M4

(PS78111) Professional Series Portable Ice Maker
Price Was...$229.00 Price Now...$199.90
Save 12% off of original price!

Produces up to 35 lbs. of ice per day

Perfect for rec rooms, RVs, boats and wet bars, this portable ice maker produces up to 35 lbs. office per day. Features three different cube sizes and has a 1-gal. reservoir, soft touch controls and handle for easy portability. No drain required; uses tap or bottled water. Includes 3-prong electrical cord and large scoop.

MODEL: PS78111

Color: Platinum

Power: 120V, AC, 60Hz

Size: 18½"H x 19"W x 16½"D

FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items.

For faster delivery, check box for priority mail.

The Home Depot has a magic chef for about $150. Claims to make 30lbs of ice in 24 hrs. I guess you fill it by hand (no water attachment) so you only need a standard electrical outlet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter