United passengers: Get ready to check flight schedules

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
Just a word of advise....

CNN.com has article about recent close of several of United's reservation centers and notes that further layoffs and schedule changes are expected to be announced later this week.

Yes, we are quite worried. Worried enough to forfeit $350 in airfare on United and spend $800 with Delta.

We have almost $800 in United travel vouchers and have been watching their website for good connections for Christmas. I drove 1.5 hours today (one-way) to buy the tickets and they told me to expect major schedule changes. DH and I got cold feet. I don't want to spend any more money with them and has a horrible schedule, too.

We are flying with an infant this time and the connections were not so great as is. With Delta, we have non-stops and reliability (!)

We have never flown on United that they did not do a major schedule change, involving hours in layovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter