Universal and Fantastic Beasts

letthewookiewin

<font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull
We will be at Universal the week that the new Fantastic Beasts movie releases. Does anyone know if they usually do something special in the parks for the release of a movie?

Thank you damo. My husband asked me and I am totally clueless when it come to Universal.

We were in the parks when the 1st movie released in 2016 and will be there this year as well :). Last time they had a scavenger hunt that was tied into Fantastic Beasts but my kids had no interest in it.

doesn't sound like they put too much effort into it, lol.

They really put no effort into it. Last time we were able to see the movie before we left but this time we won't :(. Maybe on our off park day, we can go see it.

They really put no effort into it. Last time we were able to see the movie before we left but this time we won't :(. Maybe on our off park day, we can go see it.

We're going to try and see it on the early show at the AMC at City Walk.

I thought about that as well. My kids might not be persuaded to step away from the parks for a movie. going to be a last minute call.

It looks like the parks close at 7:00 PM, so you could go after the parks close. It's what we're going to do.

With all your Harry Potter stuff

I actually just started a new HP scarf today. I usually did Gryffindor colors, because those house colors are my boy's birthstone colors. I wanted to do one with all of the house colors, using a Doctor Who scarf pattern, but I didn't know if people would get it. According to Pottermore and it sorted me into Hufflepuff, so I'm making a Newt Scamander scarf.

I actually just started a new HP scarf today. I usually did Gryffindor colors, because those house colors are my boy's birthstone colors. I wanted to do one with all of the house colors, using a Doctor Who scarf pattern, but I didn't know if people would get it. According to Pottermore and it sorted me into Hufflepuff, so I'm making a Newt Scamander scarf.

Dont’t forget your robes

I am a bit perplexed that the parks don't at least sell Fantastic Beasts merchandise. Or if they do, I haven't seen it.

That would be amazing! Alas, we don't get to Orlando until Saturday.

ah, I see. We arrive in Orlando 11/11. It's a late partial high school graduation gift to celebrate our youngest son graduating from high school. He wants to go to Volcano Bay and see the Harry Potter stuff. We put the trip off to November dates, because our oldest son turns 21 on 11/13 and the only thing he wanted for a present was to be able to buy his first alcoholic drink at the Japan pavilion in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter