Universal and HRH in november

Claudine

Mouseketeer
I actually have 2 questions- has anyone been at IOA or Universal the week after thanksgiving? How were the crowds? Also has anyone ever stayed at the HRH kid suites?

Hi Claudine,

I can help with one question! I was there last year right after thanksgiving. Fisrt week in December. It was great. We stayed at Portofino. Its all decorated for Christmas and they had some special events in the parks for the holidays. The Grinch was around and Seuss Landing was transformed into whoville. It ran from Nov17- Dec 31. You will miss the holiday crowds and still enjoy all the festivities! Now who can help with Claudines kids suite question? I'd love to stay in one also they look great! Have Fun:)

We were at the Portofino last year as well..low crowds..you are going to love it.

I have never gone in Nov. but have stayed in kids suites at both HRH and PBH. You will love it. I did post about this earlier this month - about 2 weeks ago - you will get a pretty good description on it; just do a search.

Any questions, please ask. :)

The week after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend is a great time to go to either Universal or WDW. The weather is great, the holiday 'special stuff' is great, the crowds are very light and discounts are available!

We haven't stayed at HRH before, but with the 'Front of the Line' perk we even decided to start the visit this year on Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend - normally we wouldn't because the crowds will still be there (there will even be noticeably more people there on Monday than Tuesday, although Monday won't be bad) in force on Sunday. But with FOTL we won't miss anything we want to do because of the crowds.

Have Fun!
-bruce

newsig.gif

The week after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend is a great time to go to either Universal or WDW. The weather is great, the holiday 'special stuff' is great, the crowds are very light and discounts are available!

We haven't stayed at HRH before, but with the 'Front of the Line' perk we even decided to start the visit this year on Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend - normally we wouldn't because the crowds will still be there (there will even be noticeably more people there on Monday than Tuesday, although Monday won't be bad) in force on Sunday. But with FOTL we won't miss anything we want to do because of the crowds.

Have Fun!
-bruce

newsig.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter