Universal Character Site: UPDATED MARCH 2016 PG 7

Berlioz70

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I started a Universal Character Website: UOCharacterHunt (last updated Fall 2018)

The Character Index is a link to all of the characters I've met at UO. The Theme Parks link shows all the currently active characters still in the parks regularly.

Check it out - let me know your thoughts/suggestions.

The thread has had revisions 3/8/2016 with an updated character reference chart.

Page 7 list is an easy one click to find information for your favorite character.

Join us for hunting UO park characters.....!
macraven

Last edited:
I've used your site for WDW. :cool1: Thanks for keeping it updated, especially with the changes going on in Fantasyland.

Quick question.. Who is Alex (listed in UO Kidzone)? I'm trying to rack my brain, but I can't figure it out! Lol! :cutie:

ETA: nevermind! I just saw the picture! :)

awesome! I Had no idea Dora & Diego were at US. My DD (3) will be tha-RILLED!

What a great site! I had no idea they had Minions from Despicable Me! I hope they're still there when we visit in December - my kids will be thrilled!

And bah to anyone who doesn't like the Simpsons. ;) When my kids were babies they would crawl to the TV as soon as they heard that theme song come on. They're teens now and they still look forward to watching new episodes with us on Sunday nights.

We're getting a family photo with the Simpsons!

BTW - Dora's okay I guess, but Diego's just trying to get your child mauled by wild animals. "That's right kids, that baby bear is your friend! He needs your help finding his mommy!" Yikes!

BTW - Dora's okay I guess, but Diego's just trying to get your child mauled by wild animals. "That's right kids, that baby bear is your friend! He needs your help finding his mommy!" Yikes!

LoL - that's why he is always "going," to run from that baby bear! :lmao:

Yep! I'm missing Ricky, Doc Brown, Jimmy Neutron, Jake Blues, Dr. Doom, and there's one more.... but I can't think of it at the moment.

What a great site! I had no idea they had Minions from Despicable Me! I hope they're still there when we visit in December - my kids will be thrilled!

great site---I too had no idea the Minions were out. Hopefully they will still be there in October, my kids love the minions!!

i love your character sites, you look like you have a blast!
do US characters do autographs as well? if i took my lil girl there unprepared she wouldnt let me hear the end of it!

Im pretty sure that some if not all do. I know the Monsters will when they do there phot op.

Since I do not collect autographs I cannot say this with certainty... but I think....

The minion does not sign.

Pretty sure Spongebob, Alex, the Penguins, and the Mummy stilt walkers do not sign.

I do not remember Green Goblin signing either - he didn't have a line it was like a crazy free for all.

I'm not sure about any of the WWoHP characters, I'd assume the Triwizard students don't, same with Ollivander and the Conductor.

Shrek and Donkey had a single stamp and then Fiona signed for herself.

Since I do not collect autographs I cannot say this with certainty... but I think....

The minion does not sign.

Pretty sure Spongebob, Alex, the Penguins, and the Mummy stilt walkers do not sign.

I do not remember Green Goblin signing either - he didn't have a line it was like a crazy free for all.

I'm not sure about any of the WWoHP characters, I'd assume the Triwizard students don't, same with Ollivander and the Conductor.

Shrek and Donkey had a single stamp and then Fiona signed for herself.

Sponge Bob, Alex and the penguins stamp.

I remembered another character Isis from Mummy, we caught her in front of the Mummy Ride and she signs autographs

Oh and we also saw Doc Brown, riding his bike inthe street in front of the Shrek ride

Can i correct something? I believe its Diego and not Diago

The announcement they made for the heros said we have to keep our eyes open for the Green Goblin and Dr. Doom. However, I did not see Doom either of the times I went. He's my last character at IOA, so I'll be asking around during my next visit (Saturday).

I caught Doc Brown today. Third day that Jimmy Neutron wasn't out - thinking maybe he doesn't do meet & greets anymore?

I caught Doc Brown today. Third day that Jimmy Neutron wasn't out - thinking maybe he doesn't do meet & greets anymore?

Too bad
we caught him twice in january, along with Diego
one of the times we were inside shopping and someone started poking me in my shoulder, when i turned it was Jimmy playing with me, my son thought it was hilarious

Thank you! Didn't realize there was anyone to look for at Universal, found a few my family will enjoy. Dh is very excited to meet the penguins. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!