Universal Hall of Fame - Terminator 2: 3-D

Should Terminator 2: 3-D be in the Hall of Fame?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Simple question for DIS Universal fans - should Terminator 2: 3-D be in the DIS Universal Hall of Fame? Vote and let us know which way you voted!

Definitely - just for how big the production is and how they mix the video, animatronics, and live actors and everything - it is just, to me, the pinnacle of that type of attraction

If someone was going to Universal for the first time I would recommend they be sure to do this attraction so I think that is a good signal that it is, to me, a Hall of Fame attraction

Simple question for DIS Universal fans - should Terminator 2: 3-D be in the DIS Universal Hall of Fame? Vote and let us know which way you voted!

Craig, is there a thread or list that has all attractions that are in or have been voted no on? That would be nice to have in gauging what is worthy or not.

This is a tough call in my opinion. Though I think the above poster makes excellent points.

Thanks and love the podcast.

Absolutely. It still holds up, even if they haven't updated the projection or apparently fixed the bike. The last time I was there was over a year ago, and even then the bike didn't work. Wonder if its just been down all this time, or just keeps having problems.

This may not be a Got’A see every visit attraction, but it has held up well for a 3D movie based venue. I had to go with a yes on this one; after all this show if nothing else it is S__U__P__E__R!

G’day
III

For me, in order to qualify for entry into the HoF, the attraction should either be stunningly great, or groundbreaking in its originality/uniqueness. I think Terminator definitely checks the second box. Probably misses the first by a bit for me. Still, a check in the second box get it in the Hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!