Universal Hotel Questions.

kid@heart

DIS Veteran
We're making our first trip to HRH next week and were wondering about two things. First, are they still doing the dive-in movie on Friday night? Second, so they still offer the refillable mugs to kids with current grade cards? Does anyone have any tips for first timers? As always, THANKS!!!
:p :p :p

We were at HRH Aug. 13-18. They had a dive in movie both Friday (Batman Returns) and Saturday (Jimmy Neutron) nights. Upon check-in we were told that the Grade A program had been discontinued.

If you have kids - make sure you ask for a "goody bag" for the kids at reception if they don't offer one.

Secondly, don't forget that you can "pool hop" between all 3 resorts.

I just toured the resort recently and it's gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful time. Please come back and let us know how it went. I am planning on staying there soon.

Oh I hate to hear that HRH stopped the treats for the A's on the report cards. I told my daughter about it and she has been doing great she really wanted a special treat. Did the other hotels stop this too? thanks

They usually stop the A's as soon as school starts back up. It runs through the summer. I would bring a special something for her and you can have someone run it to the room before she walks in. You can tell her its a gift for her great grades!

My kids know the drill, they do well in school and we can go on vacation in December...its a terrific incentive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter