UNiversal in November

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
WE are looking at being in Orlando in November. I am wondering around nov 7 or 8 if it is necessary to stay on site one night. Just trying to figure out how busy it would be as staying at RPR would be $340.00. THanks

Not sure about crowd levels, but you might find a good enough deal to be worth it especially if you are a group of 4 or 5. It might be worth it to upgrade to an annual pass for the discounted room. For instance, HRH has a room for $214 with APH discount (around $100 off regular rate) for Nov 7 (https://uo.loewshotels.com/en/booki...08/2017&rooms=1&sr=p&code=APH&iata=&na=1&nk=0). Keep checking and grab any deal that works for you; you can always cancel later...

We just book Nov 6-10 at Cabana Bay to makeup for the trip we had to cancel to Disney this weekend due to Irma. We got a SMSM pkg rate of $1200 with four day, 3 park, park-to-park tix.

Thanks - we are only a group of 2. Have a condo for the rest of the trip - so 1 night is all that is needed.

Having never traveld to Florida in November, what can we expect weather-wise? I'm hoping it will be warm enough still to hit Volcano Bay.

Weather can be a hit or miss

Too difficult to say this far out but hope you will have decent temps so you can enjoy Vbay

Having never traveld to Florida in November, what can we expect weather-wise? I'm hoping it will be warm enough still to hit Volcano Bay.

FL weather in November??? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We've seen everything from snow flurries to melt your face off heat.

FL weather in November??? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We've seen everything from snow flurries to melt your face off heat.

We've been in September, October, December, February, March, April, May and July over our 30+ trips. But never November. DH wanted to try for February/March but it was so cold when we hit the parks then I couldn't imagine being able to get in any water LOL.

We go in Nov all the time, last year we spent a few days in Orlando after our Disney cruise. it was 80 and sunny, we swam
We are going to Universal this Nov and you bet we are hitting up Volcano Bay :)

We went to Disney two years ago Thanksgiving week - first 2 days were nice and warm and we were swimming, by the end of the week we were in pants and jackets:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter