Universal meets on 6/23!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
It looks like we'll have a sizable crowd at Universal, so here's the meet times for 6/23:

8:30 am: IOA's front gates

12:30 pm: CPM's "I'm still standing" Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man meet. Meet across the street from the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man ride in IOA.

1:00 pm: Mythos, IOA. Reservation is under "Shipman/DIS Meet."

I will probably have to leave after lunch, but all of you can still have some fun without me.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me to confirm.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
It looks like we'll have a sizable crowd at Universal, so here's the meet times for 6/23:
8:30 am: IOA's front gates
1:00 pm: Mythos
I will probably have to leave after lunch, but all of you can still have some fun without me.
Feel free to PM or e-mail me to confirm.

You mean you're not staying to ride Spidey with me?????????????

God I hope I get there. I want to meet everybody, it's just all a matter of if I have the money by then or not. I should be getting a summer job pretty soon, so cross your fingers.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I can stay for Spider-Man. We can even do it before lunch.

12:30 in front of Spidey! :D

CPM needs to sit up front so she doesn't stand! If she does, I will have my camera ready!

I sure hope her sister is cute, single, and likes roller coasters. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter