Universal Orlando Resort Canadian Residents Package

Is this a good deal? I'm looking to take my family next May and just saw this. Do they usually offer this to Canadian residents or is it rare?

They call it a partner hotel. Not sure it's quite the deal it looks to be at first glance.

It does include onsite hotels. The price just goes up depending on the chosen hotel. Cabana Bay seems to be the best deal at $155.00/adult/night including taxes for the package which is:

Canadian residents can enjoy five days of fun at three amazing theme parks—Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park. Plus, don’t miss the unforgettable restaurants and family entertainment at Universal CityWalk™. Choose to stay nearby at a Universal Partner Hotel or in the heart of it all at one of our spectacular on-site hotels.

• 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
  • 3-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park with 2 Days Free Ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Valid for bookings now – 10/17/17 and travel now – 5/11/18)
  • Early Park Admission◊ one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando™ theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
  • Access to select live entertainment venues^ at Universal CityWalk™

For Package Arrivals after May 11, 2018
Package will include a 3-Park 5-Day Base Ticket^^ which includes admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™

Price does not include airfare. For airfare pricing‡, select Air + Hotel + Tickets in the booking tool.

Off-site hotels would obviously lower the total package price.

You'd have to price it all out separately to see if it is any kind of a deal.

• 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
  • 3-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park with 2 Days Free Ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Valid for bookings now – 10/17/17 and travel now – 5/11/18)
  • Early Park Admission◊ one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando™ theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
  • Access to select live entertainment venues^ at Universal CityWalk™

The wording on the park tickets throws me off. Does anyone know if the tickets included are just the 3-park 2-day park-to-park ticket? Or does that "2 days free ticket" mean there's another 2-day ticket involved, giving 4 days at the parks?

The wording on the park tickets throws me off. Does anyone know if the tickets included are just the 3-park 2-day park-to-park ticket? Or does that "2 days free ticket" mean there's another 2-day ticket involved, giving 4 days at the parks?

No, it is basically a 4 day ticket at a 2 day price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!