Universal Studios Paper

919Florida

Mouseketeer
Quick question I have. I am going to Disneyland in September and I am trying to get everything I am going to need for a scrapbook. I have everything for SeaWorld,Legoland, the Zoo and Disney but I can not find any Universal Studios paper. Anyone know where I can find a site online that sells it? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks so much.

I just saw a lot of themed paper at my LSS. There was Spiderman, Nickelodeon, Dr. Seuss, etc. I don't know where on line you could get it but your LSS might know where to order. HTH!

Mouse memories has it - I bought a bunch of US/IOA stuff from them. mousememories.com

do you have a Jeffery Alan's store? they have alot of that paper, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one buying this stuff ahead of time..... :thumbsup2

I hope they have this stuff at the stores in Orlando this year. I love the Dr Seuss stuff but the shipping charges to the UK will be extortionate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter