Universal Tickets and Upgrading

blkhwks55

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I'm able to get tickets to Universal from an employee for $89/pp. We are going the day before Thanksgiving, and wanted to know if I wanted to get the Unlimited Express Pass would I be able to upgrade those tickets? We are staying at the Hilton LA/Universal City so we can get into the parks early but want to make the most of the day. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

I have the same question or similar. We plan only one day at Universal, and the kids mostly want to do Harry Potter world and ride rides. The VIP does not sound like it will work because of the backlot tour, which we don't want to spend time doing. The regular Express Pass doesn't sound great because it is only one ride/day. I can't seem to buy the Unlimited Express Pass online anywhere?? Is this always available as an add-on to the regular Express Pass tickets, but you can only do it at the gate? What is the cost of the add on to a regular Express Pass ticket (it will be 1/5/19 so a "peak" priced day)? Is the line super long to do this type of upgrade at the park, such that we need to plan a lot of extra time before early entry to add this feature on?

I’m answering my own question that another person answered for me on a different thread. If you go through the steps to buy the regular EP ticket from Universal online, it will pop up an option to upgrade to the Unlimited EP (was an extra $40pp per day for my date). Easy and no gambling on the lines at Guest Services when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!