Universal will reopen June 5th!

On the middle point about scientist.. I been bringing up Ohio a lot on here because outside of my state of Florida, it's the other state I keep up with the most. Was born in Ohio, Ohio st fan, family there, etc. Belong to many Ohio forums where I get this data. Dr Amy Acton has definitely been calling all the shots in that state and has DeWine wrapped around her finger.. No doubt in my mind she got a taste of power and doesn't want to give it up

While some scientists and health officials can be more influential on policy to the politicians they work for and advise, at the end of the day the final order is given by the politician as they are the only ones with the final power and authority to do so.

The scientists can shout "shoot! shoot! shoot!", the politician is the one who pulls the trigger.

EP! EP! EP! 😄

My family says EP is a mandatory part of our visit to USF. 👍🏻

You know it, it is for us as well!

As a previous poster mentioned, a email just came to us addressed to Passholders, it gave the safety guidelines and mentioned more info on extended AP's would be forthcoming.

On the middle point about scientist.. I been bringing up Ohio a lot on here because outside of my state of Florida, it's the other state I keep up with the most. Was born in Ohio, Ohio st fan, family there, etc. Belong to many Ohio forums where I get this data. Dr Amy Acton has definitely been calling all the shots in that state and has DeWine wrapped around her finger.. No doubt in my mind she got a taste of power and doesn't want to give it up
When I married my husband. had to pledge my allegiance to Ohio and The OSU and could never root for any teams in Michigan....

I understand your love for Ohio

I predict that the mask thing won’t stay required very long as it’s not very realistic- people just going to Disney Springs for a few hours said it was hard to breathe. Kids will constantly touch them etc.

Agree. If you think how dynamic this entire situation has been I think there is a >50% chance they arent mandatory for our trip there at the end of June.

I got the following message from Royal Pacific...

"Express Pass will remain a benefit for our guests. Please stay tuned to our page for more details."

So I think they know just how important that is to their bottom line and will work something out with Universal,,,, who also will likely want to keep selling those EPs at the gate!

I got the following message from Royal Pacific...

"Express Pass will remain a benefit for our guests. Please stay tuned to our page for more details."

So I think they know just how important that is to their bottom line and will work something out with Universal,,,, who also will likely want to keep selling those EPs at the gate!
Thank you for posting, that was gonna be a deal breaker for my family. Glad they are keeping it.

There was never any doubt EP would remain, not sure where anyone got the idea it wouldn’t still be a perk.
I wasn’t too worried that the resorts would want to keep the perk just that the parks might put it on hold while they worked out the logistics of social distancing and park capacity. Btw, your trip reports are what inspired us to try Royal Pacific, we are so looking forward to it. 😊

I wasn’t too worried that the resorts would want to keep the perk just that the parks might put it on hold while they worked out the logistics of social distancing and park capacity. Btw, your trip reports are what inspired us to try Royal Pacific, we are so looking forward to it. 😊

Understood :thumbsup2

There are so many unknowns and worries right now for everyone......

And thank you for saying that, that makes me so happy to read you’re going to try RPR. I hope you love it and have a fabulous time there, although I’m sure you will......

Please come back and let us know how it went for you......:wave2:

When I married my husband. had to pledge my allegiance to Ohio and The OSU and could never root for any teams in Michigan....

I understand your love for Ohio

More like the love for Columbus rather than the whole state :rotfl:

Always told me people Cbus would be the city in Ohio I'd be willing to move to (especially since I've lived in FL for majority of my life now). That city is beautiful, rest of state? meh. Although I've been dying to go to Cedar Point. I haven't been since I was like 9 and I was terrified of coasters then.

Always told me people Cbus would be the city in Ohio I'd be willing to move to (especially since I've lived in FL for majority of my life now). That city is beautiful, rest of state? meh. Although I've been dying to go to Cedar Point. I haven't been since I was like 9 and I was terrified of coasters then.

If you love coasters, Steel Vengeance at CP is hands down the best coaster I've ever been on.

Was hoping to go again this year and keeping fingers crossed CP might be able to open up this summer (got tickets on a Black Friday deal that include Express Pass that I hope they'll honor next year if they don't open this year).

If you love coasters, Steel Vengeance at CP is hands down the best coaster I've ever been on.

Was hoping to go again this year and keeping fingers crossed CP might be able to open up this summer (got tickets on a Black Friday deal that include Express Pass that I hope they'll honor next year if they don't open this year).

oh ya, love them now. Problem is I missed cedar point coasters during my prime years. Like now when I ride the Hulk at IOA, Rip Ride Rocket at UO, even Everest at Disney AK, i get such a headache. They are one time rides for me during a trip

Anyone know how to check to see if my pass has been extended yet? Another poster yesterday said they had luck and that it was extended by 4 months instead of just 2. I also can't find out if my Sea World pass has been bumped up to the next level, but I can at least find on my profile where it shows my current AP (no upgrade showing up)
That info will come from UO later.
All pass holders will have extended time on their AP

oh ya, love them now. Problem is I missed cedar point coasters during my prime years. Like now when I ride the Hulk at IOA, Rip Ride Rocket at UO, even Everest at Disney AK, i get such a headache. They are one time rides for me during a trip

i am terrified of this happening to me and already see it a bit. I like the big boy coasters at cedar fair and six flags parks. I figure if I just never slow down my body will stay used to it. I’m also convinced the only reason I’ve ever had kidney stones with my diet is from riding so many coasters.

i am terrified of this happening to me and already see it a bit. I like the big boy coasters at cedar fair and six flags parks. I figure if I just never slow down my body will stay used to it. I’m also convinced the only reason I’ve ever had kidney stones with my diet is from riding so many coasters.
great, something else to worry about.

I appreciate that:sad:

Small world ..... Columbus is where all the in-laws live
It is a nice city.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter