Universal with Hearing Aides

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
We're taking my Mom to Universal and she wears hearing aides. What all rides/attractions should she take them out for other than the obvious Bluto's Barges, Jurassic Park, & Dudley Do Right's? I also believe there is an umbrella that can rain on you in one of the Harry Potter area's if I'm correct. Thank You!

I don’t wear my bte aids when i am in the park

Too loud for me

But I wear them for the indoor shows

Umbrella in Harry Potter area is only activated by the most skilled Wizard or Witch (but can totally be avoided). I would steer clear of any water attraction and if you are sitting on the outside of the car, there is quite a bit of water flying around on the new F&F ride. Also, since this is Florida, depending on the time of year you come you can pretty much guarantee rain every single afternoon so prep for that.

I wear BTE aids, and I just bring a small plastic case to put them in when I go on any water ride.

I also believe there is an umbrella that can rain on you in one of the Harry Potter area's if I'm correct.

It's not random, it's an interactive place for wand-users. So watch for the wands being used, and watch the things around you. There's almost no way to accidentally be rained on by that.

Now, walking past what looks like a wishing well in Diagon, that's a different story. There's a spout of water that comes from the top and tends to go over the top of the heads of the wand-users, to the point where the wand-users often don't even know something has happened. But the people walking by unawares find out quickly. So watch for the puddles on the ground near the well, and stay clear of that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter